[NSRCA-discussion] Bravo 303

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Aug 28 11:45:43 AKDT 2006

Frank,
Toby Guimond was flying one yesterday at the Bush Pilot's contest in Waterville, Me. He had an OS 91 FX in it and was raving at his vertical performance. He was running a 13X9 APC. From the appearance of the force arrangement I would expect you to encounter some small mix issues, but in Intermediate the performance seemed way beyond adequate. I think you will, in all probability, like it. John Pavlick said that he had previously owned one and liked the way it flew.
Georgie