[NSRCA-discussion] Bravo 303

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 08:37:39 AKDT 2006

Hi All,

I am working on a Black Horse Models' Bravo 303. This is a 60-sized, entry
level Pattern airplane. I have been very impressed with the kit. It is well
thought out and accurate. Except for the weak linkages and unsealed gaps, this
kit has all the mods I would have done. Even the elevator servos  are mounted
for identical linkage geometry without requiring one servo to  be reversed.

My question is, has anyone used this airplane in competition? If so what
were the results? Please email me directly at _granellif at aol.com_ (mailto:granel
lif at aol.com)  I don't mean to start a  thread here but would be very interested
in your personal opinion and experience  of this airplane. It flies this
coming Thursday.

Thank All,

Regards,
Frank G.