[NSRCA-discussion] reproducing decals

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 04:10:19 AKDT 2006

Thanks Bob, I will check them out when I get the project started.  It's a Carl Goldberg Shoestring racer (the RC version).  It's basically a sport airplane, but it's very nice looking.  I actually built one when I was about 16 and still have the hull in a crawl space.  I acquired this kit from a friend the other day.  Looks like I also have to make a new canopy for it, but otherwise it's in good shape.  I get a kick out of looking at what the plans specify for radio gear and hardware on these old kits.  Bellcranks and giant linear servos sure don't look right anymore...

Ed