[NSRCA-discussion] reproducing decals

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 05:03:51 AKDT 2006

In a message dated 8/22/2006 8:34:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ed_alt at hotmail.com writes:

I have a very old kit with a decal sheet that needs to be replaced.   Does
anyone know of a place that can make new decals?

Thanks
Ed

Ed

Try this. _http://www.rcdecals.com/_ (http://www.rcdecals.com/)
Cutting Edge Graphics

Call and talk to Stan or Nora. They do all kinds of custom stuff, including
IMAC, and the decals for The Masters at Greenville. Since you did fly some
IMAC,  I would think that you may have met Stan before.

They have done custom work for me in the past including some nose art. I  get
all my graphics from them. Great work at a resonable price.

Robert Gainey