[NSRCA-discussion] New to pattern flying, entry level pattern plane wanted

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 13:29:40 AKDT 2006

Matt,

The Showtime is a nice flying airplane, but it is still no where near a
competitive 2-meter plane.  I personally have flown the P-07 sequence with
one, and it flies it OK..but I does not fly it anywhere near the way a true
well trimmed 2-meter ship will. It is adequate in Sportsman, and it will fly
intermediate, but anything more than that is a stretch.  Yes, I know it will
fly the other sequences, but there is a point where the airplane becomes a
liability and you are doing more work than you need to.  As nice as it
flies, it still wont touch even the designs for 7-8 years ago in smoothness
and presentation.

Arch

  _____