[NSRCA-discussion] New to pattern flying, entry level pattern plane wanted

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 02:31:16 AKDT 2006

 Bryan Frank D. has a real good deal on a Finesse. He lives in Hoffman Estates,
   I think he has a YS for it also, Mike

Bryan Anderson <3turnspin at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Hello,

  After a long hiatus from RC, I decided this year to get back into the hobby and have always wanted to try pattern. I bought a H9 Showtime and have been flying that this summer, practicing the maneuvers for sportsman. I attended the contest in St. Charles IL last weekend and learned alot by asking questions (annoyed some folks I'm sure), but didn't fly. Now I'm really hooked on pattern!! I'm looking for a used but nice pattern style plane to begin flying to get the "feel " of the performance of this class of plane. After asking several people what I should look for, I'd like something like a Summit, Finesse, Prophesy, etc. So, if anyone in the northern Illinois area (or elsewhere) has a older plane sitting around, drop me a line. I'm in Downers Grove, IL. Thanks in advance!

  Bryan