[NSRCA-discussion] ZN and Composite ARF Partnership

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Aug 23 09:28:19 AKDT 2006

To me, it looks more like a very slightly modified Synergy or as Chad says, Oxalys.  IMHO, the wing is approx 1/2" - 5/8 " too far below the datum line. I'm betting that it has some mix issues. Put the wing where it belongs and leave the stab where it is and it will be killer (but then I'm probably still soggy, as Van Putte maintains). Sure is fun though !!!!!!!!!
Georgie