[NSRCA-discussion] ZN and Composite ARF Partnership

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Tue Aug 22 19:04:35 AKDT 2006

The Integral in the pictures is the ZN kit (Carrier will fly it this
week in the EC), thats not a Comp-Arf version.  Its a single peice wing
and is like all other ZN single peice wing kits, so yes it has a
removable belly pan.

I really doubt it is a copy of the Impulse.  It was supposedly designed
by Stephane Carrier.  IMO its more like an Oxalys with a bigger fin.

Chad