[NSRCA-discussion] NMP Pattern Header

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 20:32:37 AKDT 2006

Don,

I have had over two hundred flights on my Impact and over four hundred flights on my Smaragd with the NMP without any problem.

I think the trick is to use both of the supplied copper washers (one on the side of the thraded nut that goes into the header, and the other right next to the header). Also, be sure to use the NMP header brace, and you should not have any problem.

Hope this helps.

Adrian