[NSRCA-discussion] Flight conditions?

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:46:30 AKDT 2006

Jim,

On the 14MZ I flip a switch to go to high rate elevator which does not have
the increased aileron throw - my increased aileron and reduced rudder throw
is actually activated by having the condition come in at full up/down
elevator (just as Adrian described).  I use this same switch to go to high
rate ele for landing.