[NSRCA-discussion] Flight conditions?

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Aug 21 03:19:38 AKDT 2006

Very good advice in my experience....If I rely on a switch I will no
doubt miss hitting it on a round at some point.  Expo is my friend...I
think I'm running 75% on rudder on my 10X on the Arresti IV.  My
reverse avalanche speeds tend to  vary a lot right now and I need all
the travel and expo.  (not to mention all the practice I can get:-))

Chris