[NSRCA-discussion] Budd mount question

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 17:31:42 AKDT 2006

Mike, early on, there were some problems with delamination of the Budd
mount.  For details on the issue and corrective action go to his  website at:

_http://www.buddengineering.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Co
de=WN_
(http://www.buddengineering.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=WN)

Don Atwood

In a message dated 8/20/2006 6:15:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,