[NSRCA-discussion] Flight conditions?

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 20 11:37:12 AKDT 2006

I use my 'aileron dual rate' 3-position  switch as my condition switch
(JR 10X).  Top is snap, middle is spin, bottom is regular flight.
Really the only trick I use is fairly carefully set expo on the spin
condition.  I set spin elevator expo to ensure that as I'm holding
elevator in and slowing the plane down, that when I switch to spin
condition (much more elevator throw) the plane doesn't jump.  So, about
1/8 - 1/4 elevator stick input is the same output on spin and regular
conditions.
-Adam