[NSRCA-discussion] 2C 1.20 choices?

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 19 07:06:52 AKDT 2006

1.5M....so we are talking about a 59" patterm airplane. If it's built with a tunnel and weighs less than 7lbs I would love to see a YS 61AR or OS 61Rear used. I'm sure almost everyone has one of those engines on their shelf and would enjoy running them again.

  Colin.

Ed Alt <ed_alt at hotmail.com> wrote:
    BODY {   MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica  }  P.msoNormal {   MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"  }  LI.msoNormal {   MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"  }        In the next few weeks, I will be testing out a new 1.5M Pattern design that will be coming out as an ARF / ARC.  I'm getting one, the designer/manufacturer will have the other pre-production model.  My first thought was to put an OS 1.20 AX on it, which at first seems like a no brainer.  However I would like to avoid the side exhaust, wrap around header thing.  I could just hang the stock muffler off it, but I would like to see if there other choices to consider out there.  Any rear exhaust, 2C solutions for this size range?

  Thanks

  Ed

 All new Yahoo! Mail -