[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Masters... clarify on Item20

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:01:34 AKDT 2006

No, my intent was not to downgrade a maneuver twice for not being centered
if the entry/exit lines are not the same.  My point is that in order for a
center maneuver that is not symmetrical to be centered, such as the 2/2
followed by opposite slow roll, the entire maneuver should include entry and
exit lines when one considers if it is centered or not.  A centered loop is
centered regardless of entry/exit lines however they should both be there in
order to score maximum points.  How can one possibly give a 10 to a perfect
loop if the exit line was non-existent, especially if our rules state that
all maneuver start and end with a straight line.