[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Masters... clarify on Item20

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.com
Mon Aug 14 20:12:49 AKDT 2006

I haven't judged much... or higher classes (just Sportsman/Intermediate)...
but what I looked for regarding the straight at each end of a maneuver was:
Wings level.. straight track established before entry... track and attitude
HELD ... just for a bit... at exit after the last part of the maneuver
before correction to track/attitude was done.
If they were off track and corrected... slowly to try to hide it.. it wasn't
a straight line exit.  Essentially you can compound the exit downgrade by
blowing the straight line.

Note... when I scribed for higher levels... I tried to judge and predict the
Judge's scores... I'm usually close. (+/- 1.5) and usually high. (not
catching all the errors)