[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Masters... clarify on Item20

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 19:33:51 AKDT 2006

With all due respect - I think that we're more or less on the same page -
just a bit of language getting in the way. Certainly entry and exit lines
are a judged part of all maneuvers (wish more judges watched them). However,
the question of rolling maneuvers center has been eternal and it isn't that
complicated. There needs to be a straight line entry and exit, but a roll
starts when the wings first move and ends when they finally stop (crisp
start and stop) - the center is midway between the start and stop. Another
way to look at it is to consider how one is to know when the straight line
ends for one maneuver and starts for another  - how can that be factored
into centering?

Earl