[NSRCA-discussion] FAI "F" sequence at D3 Champs

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 19:24:05 AKDT 2006

Hey Guys,

After considering this for a while and speaking to many people, I have decided to fly the "F" sequence this year at the D3 champs. Nearly all the guys currently flying FAI this year were in favor of this. So, start practicing so that you are ready to fly by October 21-22 in Gay, GA.

I think we need to count the scores as follows:
1- Fly 4 rounds of "P" on Saturday and count your best 3.
2- Fly 2 rounds of "F" on Sunday and count your best 1.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter.