[NSRCA-discussion] Electric/Glow Pros and Cons

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Wed Aug 9 20:37:30 AKDT 2006

Dave makes a good point, somewhere around this computer of mine I did a
capacity test at about 50 cycles. It showed around 2.5-3.5% decrease vs.
new packs. Adam did the same on a set of 6000's last year, at about the
same usage and it showed similar as well.

Maybe at the end of the year I will test out these again to see how they
are doing capacity wise.

Chad