[NSRCA-discussion] Knoxville pattern accident- first aid

Scott Anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Wed Aug 9 16:54:25 AKDT 2006

So far I have 3 orders for kits with bags,,, I will have a final cost with bag shortly, but here is what I have put together.

Okay,

After this weekend accident at the Knoxville pattern meet and people showing a interest in the kit I put together at our field here is a list and some pics.. I know there is other healthcare people out there looking at this, This a functional kit that I have spent may hours/day out on the wildland fire lines with and other activities in a fannypack. I have just downsized it for the RC field.

If there is enough interest I can get kits made up with or with out the bag and send them out for cost plus shipping.

Here is the list with QTY.

1 -  1 inch x 10 yard tape
5 -  5x9 Curity dressing
12- 4x4's
5 -  3 inch Kling
3 - 7x12 Trauma dressing
1 - CPR Mask
1 - 4 oz. Cool Gel
4 - Triangle bandages

With out the bag cost is approx $ 30.00 plus S&H and with bag I'll have to check.
There is room to add stuff like bandaids and first aid spray ect.

Not that much when you think your life might depend on it..

Scott Anderson