[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra Battery

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 10:19:04 AKDT 2006

Not to belabor the obvious but I have routinely checked what other pilots
were on my freq. at a contest just to keep me aware of the potential
conflict. Granted that don't protect you from the casual or sport flier
showing up or someone turning on in parking lot. I wonder if anyone was
running a scanner at time of crash and if it detected dual freq. use during
the crash? Just a thought. As all other variables have been addressed it
appears.

                 Del
          nsrca - 473