[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra Battery

Pat Hewitt phewitt at farmersagent.com
Mon Aug 7 08:26:13 AKDT 2006

I am sure we had a battery problem BUT it was not to loss of power BUT I think
it departed from its hold down and pulled the switch wire lose. Remember you
questioned your material a couple weeks ago and thought of chainging how you
had it. THE ONE THING WE KNOW IS WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE CAUSE. You have a good
point regarding the two new pilots we had at the fied we need to find them and
check them out.

Pat Hewitt

PS I did give you a 10 on the down line.