[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Aug 7 03:48:16 AKDT 2006

Hi Vince, very sorry to hear about your Abbra loss.....not much time to
recover or evaluate the problem considering where it happened.  For what
its worth, I've heard of airplane losses due to over-demand voltage
during snaps .  I also hear many of the giant scale guys are using "low
impedance" nimh batteries when using nimh because of servo over-demand
during certain maneuvers such as snaps.    After hearing the
low-impedance story I went to Hangtime Hobbies and am now flying their
KAM 1800 6v low impedance packs.  Their site is worth a visit just for
the read.

www.hangtimes.com/nobsbatteries.html

I hope you find closure on the cause.

Chris White