[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker ESC Programming

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Sat Aug 5 19:45:38 AKDT 2006

There are two programming options on the Hacker 90 Acro for throttle: auto
and fixed.  You can set either the low end, or the high end, or both to
autodetect.  However, if you know the high and low throttle pulse width of
your transmitters throttle channel, you can set the ESC to those specific
settings.  I've used nothing but auto detect for the past several years but
since I have the equipment to measure the pulse width of my throttle
channel, I may set the ESC to those numbers and see if there's any
difference in the way it performs.

Mike