[NSRCA-discussion] Poly-Fiber SuperFil

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 07:08:37 AKDT 2006

I've used a similar product from another source on making plugs for molds.
It's basically epoxy with micro balloons for ease of sanding. Mine worked
great, and it's convenient if you're going to use it on a large area. You
can get the same results if you have some good, easy to sand epoxy like West
Systems, or MGS around your shop (not like most of the rubbery stuff sold at
hobby shops), then you can add your own micro balloons and it will give you
the same results. If you don't have good, sandable epoxies around, it might
be less expensive to go with SuperFil.

Amir