[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Website has been updated

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 12:39:45 AKDT 2006

Hello all,

The D4 website has been updated with the 1st Annual Precision Aerobatics contest results.  Pictures from the contest will be added shortly.  Here is the web link www.nsrcad4.com

The next D4 Contest will be the Andy Herider Memorial Contest held by Bruce and Sandy Herider at the Quincy Airport in Quincy Ohio.  For more information Contact Bruce Herider @ bruceher at bright.net  Phone # 937-362-4462, or 937-658-0642.  We hope to see you there.

Thank you,

Mike Darr

Improtant Notice:  Please Read.

For those that are in District 4 and are looking for a good out of district contest to use towards your Championship points, I would recommend going to Brad Slaughters contest August 19th & 20th.  The contest will be hosted by the Chatham Aeronauts, in Chatham Onterio.  This is always a very well run contest, and is a lot of fun.  There will be a Steak Bar-B-Q and Corn Roast on Saturday night, cost is $12.00 Canadian per person.  Believe me, you don't want to miss this one.  I believe the contest is less than an hour from Detroit, and Port Huron Michigan.  For more information contact Brad Slaughter @ bslaughter at cogeco.ca

Thank you,

Mike Darr