[NSRCA-discussion] Mounting a pipe on a YS1.60dz

Michael Wickizer mwickizer at msn.com
Wed Aug 2 08:33:06 AKDT 2006

Tim:

I had much better luck with Hatori headers on the Focus 2 after using two
mounts, also make sure that the pipe is not hitting the sides of the tunnel
in the front when the engine torques.  The tunnel sometimes needs to be
widened at the front.  All that being said I always carried a spare header
or pieces of teflon to repair header breaks.  I didn't use a header brace
but maybe should have.

Mike