[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker: Normal or abby normal behavior?

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 14:00:12 AKDT 2006

Pretty much so. I use a throttle cut switch on both comp and non-comp (non
is just for landing) so I don't have to adjust the trim after I set my idle.
The Brake should only be set if you are going to do some glide racing and
don't want the prop to windmill. It's unnecessary wear and tear on the
gearbox. Let it freewheel.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com