[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA List Functionality (List Members PleaseRead)

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.com
Tue Aug 1 10:02:02 AKDT 2006

NSRCA List Functionality (List Members Please Read)well.. the reply button has been getting me nowhere, and the "reply al"l has 2 slightly different variations of the list's e-mail address.  The second one has been working the first hasn't gotten any message through to the list. (so I have been trimming the first off)