[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerque Pattern Contest next weekend!

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Sun Apr 30 19:24:26 AKDT 2006

Just a reminder that next weekend (May 6-7) is the 21st Annual Roadrunner Pattern Classic at our new field in Albuquerque NM.  This is shaping up to be a good one with a nice spread amongst the classes.  If you have not yet dropped me a line to let me know you are coming, please do, it will help Richard Lindberg and I to better prepare to make this a well organized (and well fed) contest.  We will be flying all classes, including FAI, and we will have awards thru third place, but prizes for ALL pilots.  I have a Harrier 3D, donated by Horizon Hobbies, that will be looking for a new home at the end of the contest.  I also may have a Carl Goldberg Obsession 3D to give away (I need a little more time to secure its donation).  Although it is a little heavy for competing in pattern, it would make a nice practice plane with some 3D abilities to boot.  So please come on out an join us!

E-mail me privately if you would like a flyer and a map to the new facility, or check out our website (and see the new facility) at www.rmfm.org.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Mike Cohen