[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 2nds

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 18:31:32 AKDT 2006

How about lightweigth spackle if you have to fill it? Not sure how the priming painting will work on it though, but if you cover w/ vinyl you wouldnt have to worry about prime paint, just a scheme to cover all the dents.

Richard Strickland <richard.s at allied-callaway.com> wrote:
  That sounds like the most practical procedure on this thin stuff-I'll give
it a shot. Thanks!

Richard