[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10 balance and weights

Clay Schmidt clay2 at highstream.net
Sun Apr 23 12:08:05 AKDT 2006

Tim,
I just finished mine up.  I installed a Lehner 1020 on a Cobri gear box with
a Graupner Prop adaptor/spinner and a APC 12x6E prop.  I'm  stuck in  a
1500mah 20c Polyquest as far back as I could.  I'm also using the pull/pull
cables.  Mine balances right on the forward C/G location and I came out at
30.5 oz. AUW.

Clay Schmidt