[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10 Set up

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 20 22:01:52 AKDT 2006

Ed, a 3s1320 pack in a 28oz plane is going to yield short flight times,
poor vertical performance, and short battery life.  I'm going with a
4s2100 in my (predicted) 32oz Stevens Aeromodel Edge, and I've heard one
person say he tried a 3s2p4200 pack and liked everything about it more
than smaller packs in that plane.

-Adam