[NSRCA-discussion] Electrics

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Apr 17 08:51:32 AKDT 2006

I leave my RV connected to AC while stored. As I mentioned earlier, I have a converter that keeps the voltage at 13.2v in storage mode. I may have to add a cup of water total, twice a year. If the charge voltage is any higher, the electrolyte will boil and you would have to check/add water much more often.

  Solar panels are a great option if you can't stay plugged into the AC, but make sure the voltage is regulated to something like 13.2v.

  Bob R.

Keith Black <tkeithb at comcast.net> wrote:
    This would certainly help for the lack of use issue when the trailer is sitting for weeks or months at a time without being used.

  Keith