[NSRCA-discussion] Electrics

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 17 08:30:22 AKDT 2006

Bob
Appreciate the input regarding lead acid batteries. West Mountain may not be best choice as a place to buy a battery, price wise, but they do furnish info I did not find otherwise.  They only sell one size gellcell and an equivalent size agm. Check the info they furnish regarding number of cycles vs life of battery.          Nat