[NSRCA-discussion] Impact

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Apr 16 17:29:20 AKDT 2006

On Apr 16, 2006, at 8:21 PM, JShulman wrote:

> I sent him my set-up and Billy's set-up (his snaps better than
> mine). Only
> thing I haven't asked, is what servos are being used? Also, linkage
> arrangement? Other than that, not sure what he's looking for in the
> snap. I
> haven't gotten a 0 yet for my snaps and haven't changed it from the
> 2004
> Nats (with the Impact).

I know he tried your setup.  I don't know if he tried Billy's.  He's
looking for a clean break, coning of the tail and reliable stops.

He has Futaba digitals everwhere but throttle.

He's really frustrated, because he knows there a lot of good snapping
Impacts out there.  He's so frustrated that he  broke out his old
Focus II today and it flew better on the first flight than the Impact
he's been flying for the past month or so.

Ron Van Putte