[NSRCA-discussion] Impact

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 17:20:28 AKDT 2006

Hi Ron,

I sent him my set-up and Billy's set-up (his snaps better than mine). Only
thing I haven't asked, is what servos are being used? Also, linkage
arrangement? Other than that, not sure what he's looking for in the snap. I
haven't gotten a 0 yet for my snaps and haven't changed it from the 2004
Nats (with the Impact).

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com