[NSRCA-discussion] Brio closeout?

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 06:28:08 AKDT 2006

Scott received his kit yesterday order # 1478  just before I dropped him off
at the airport to go on spring break in Florida. The fuse had a small wave
in it but I massaged it out this morning very gently with a heat gun. It now
looks perfect ,there is two small pin holes to be filled but other then that
it looks great.Thanks to graduation money and a Great deal from Piedmont, it
has given Scott an opportunity to buy and fly one of the best airplane on
the market today.(At full price it would have been impossible)  Many thanks
go out to Lee and Steve for there help and there products we will miss you
guys and look forward to your return in the near future.      Scott's Dad