[NSRCA-discussion] Brio closeout?

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 02:54:41 AKDT 2006

1481 arrived yesterday.  Was supposed to be a damaged deluxe but was shipped
an undamaged standard.  Landing gear plate slightly misaligned and wing
adjuster popped off <and currently stuck in the tail> was all I could see on
initial inspection.  Damage to the CC was $300 less as well!

As for the phone call, Steve did call my house Wednesday around noon but did
not leave a message (gotta love caller ID!)  Thanks to this list and Scott
Pavlock's post, I called from work that afternoon and secured the order.