[NSRCA-discussion] fuel regulators or fuel pump

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 08:08:00 AKDT 2006

The Iron Bay worked great for me
Bill

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn Hatfield
  To: nsrca-discuss list
  Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:58 AM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] fuel regulators or fuel pump

  So which is better for the OS 160FX?  A regulator or a pump

  Which regulator is better?  Iron bay or Cline.

  The reason I asked is that my perry pump stopped working during my last round of last year.  As a result my confidence in pumps is not what it used to be.  One second everything seemed fine and the next the engine was fuel starved.  Nothing come out of the perry anymore, so I assume it died in flight.

  Randy