[NSRCA-discussion] USA team trials

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 14:48:09 AKDT 2006

Earl,
       I didn't say it was inappropriate.

In my exposure to team trials at the Nat's I have not see the formula used where there was,
4 matrixed P-07's,
2 semi-final rounds for 20 pilots of F-07,
and then a 4 round final (2 F's and 2 unknowns).

I have seen a 6-round matrix-qualifier and then a 4-round final (2 F's and 2 unknowns).

So I thought that something might have to change???

Is there a standard for team trails, or is it flexible?

Regards,

Eric.