[NSRCA-discussion] Electric F3A Power System

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Sun Apr 2 07:17:15 AKDT 2006

Urs

The Micro-Power E Logger
(http://www.eagletreesystems.com/MicroPower/micro.htm) is worth
consideration. It logs relevant E parameters and has the capability to log
other things as well. At 17 grams and $70 it's a pretty good deal. A
PC/laptop is needed to analyze the data. While I haven't used this
particular unit, I've experience with Eagle Tree Systems other units and
their excellent service.

Earl