Electrics

ccmlbuck ccmlbuck at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 19:38:39 AKDT 2005

I know Robert has been flying electrics for a couple of years now.  He has learned a lot.  The first year he wasted 3 battery packs.  He has better batteries this year but still not the latest that just came out before the Nats.  He has had a motor and a speed control fail.  I know not all is perfect with electric but all you have to do is fly his plane for 2 minutes and you will be convinced.  Whatever trouble he might have had in the past, he flew 6 rounds at the D4 finals without a flameout.  Craig