Plane for sale

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 11:58:04 AKDT 2005

Hi all,
I am trying to get some funds together to pick up a new plane for next season.
To meet this end, I am going to sell my LA-2, that I purchased from Neil Fosnaugh earlier this year.

The plane has Futaba 9403's on the ailerons and elevator, and a 9202 on the rudder.

The motor is a YS-91 AC and runs sweet.  I have pulled out the retract air system, but left in the retract servo.  The retracts are Spring Air, and I bent the arms forward about an inch so I wouldn't have a problem with nose over on our grass field.  I just leave the gear down, just like fixed gear.  One of the retracts were pulled out on a hard landing, earlier in the year, and I repaired it and put the existing covering back over the repaired area, not pretty, but functional.

This plane is ready to fly, minus receiver and battery.

As you all know, this plane is an oldy, but a goody.  I flew it this season, after a mishap with my Excelleron, and it won the D4 Sportsman championship this year.  For those that have seen me fly, it was the plane, not me.

All of this for a mere $350.00, a great deal if you know of anybody just getting into Pattern.  This plane also makes a great, clean flying sport plane, for those that like to fly fast and crisp.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please contact me off list, just to keep the masses happy.

Ken Thompson