Ft. Scott, KS

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 18:14:35 AKDT 2005

I couldn't agree more.  It was a very nice way to close the season.  Now, I need to figure out what to do with the foamy.

Vicente Bortone

I wanted to take a moment to send my thanks and accolades to the Bourbon County (got to love that name) RC flyers at Ft. Scott, KS, for the pattern contest they hosted this weekend.  Great weather, great people, outstanding competition, beautiful plaques, terrific club support and great management by the CD, Todd Schmidt.

Southern D 5 is really blessed to have some great and enjoyable contest each year and Ft. Scott certainly takes a back seat to none.  All ready looking forward to next year.

While I am at it, just a quick note of thanks and congratulations to all the other clubs and CD’s that went that extra mile and hosted a contest for all of us.

Dan Curtis

VP D5