Ft. Scott, KS

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 25 17:24:23 AKDT 2005

I wanted to take a moment to send my thanks and accolades to the Bourbon
County (got to love that name) RC flyers at Ft. Scott, KS, for the pattern
contest they hosted this weekend.  Great weather, great people, outstanding
competition, beautiful plaques, terrific club support and great management
by the CD, Todd Schmidt.

Southern D 5 is really blessed to have some great and enjoyable contest each
year and Ft. Scott certainly takes a back seat to none.  All ready looking
forward to next year.

While I am at it, just a quick note of thanks and congratulations to all the
other clubs and CD's that went that extra mile and hosted a contest for all
of us.

Dan Curtis

VP D5