Receiver Compatibility with Synth 9zap

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Fri Sep 23 17:47:35 AKDT 2005

Well there is joy in Muddville.  Borrowed my friends module and receiver and
the range is back again.  There must be an issue with my synth. module.  It
just doesn't like to talk to my "New" Futaba receivers.  I guess I need to
order a fixed module and send the synth. module in for a checkup.

Michael