New List Moderator

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Mon Sep 19 08:29:40 AKDT 2005

Hello All,
I have recently taken over the management of the NSRCA discussion list from
Ed.  I want to thank him for all his service to the NSRCA.  If you have
questions about the list please direct them to me.
I am in agreement with Ed about having to hit reply to all to send to the
list and plan on leaving it that way. I don't believe we will all have that
big of a problem remembering that when we want everyone to see a reply we
hit "Reply to All". If we want to keep it private hit "Reply".  It is that
simple.
Once again Ed, thanks for managing the list for so long.

Michael Laggis
NSRCA 3618
fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.