Two needle carb for OS140

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 18 21:22:40 AKDT 2005

Yes, I have been successful in using the Webra Mixture carb on the OS
1.40Rx. That said, it helps to know a machinist!! You need to turn down
the "throat" of the Webra carb (the part that slips into the OS
cranckcase) in order for it to fit. There is plenty of "meat" there for
the modification. Once you have that done, it works fine.

Thanks

Jonathan L. Carter