[SPAM] Re: gallon jugs

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 13:58:17 AKDT 2005

A group of the Northeast Syndicate does bulk fuel pretty regularly. I just
saved all my boxes, jugs and caps for a season than had enough for my share.
Ask the sport fliers in your club for theirs and you will build up a supply
pretty quick. Especially, look for caps and boxes.
A quarter turn spigot would be the easiest way. Wrap the spigot with teflon
and with a couple of guys you can tip the drum to start pouring. Cap and
label everything right away. The hardest part is getting the full drums to
your home or decanting site. The next is disposal, check with your local
landfill. Get a commitment and money from everybody and make sure people are
there for the poaring party.
For us cuts the price is half.

Anthony

>From: "Scott Anderson" <scott at rcfoamy.com>